TERMS & CONDITIONS
We’ve developed these guidelines to maintain the professional level of The Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show and enhance the experience of all who exhibit and attend. We thank you for following these rules and helping to uphold our standards of excellence.
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes and releases Emerald and any affiliates from all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from, or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence, or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state, and local health official guidelines relating to COVID-19 and all current health and safety measures and protocols required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
- The Expo is for the Trade only. Individuals must document their direct, professional Trade affiliation to be admitted.
- Please note that only major credit cards are accepted for payment of onsite registration fees. Cash
will not be accepted.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required.
- Luggage, carts, wheeled cases of any kind, and strollers are not allowed on the exhibit floor at any time.
- No smoking or vaping in any area of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Permission must be granted by the exhibitor before taking any photographs of their product or display.
- No person, firm, or organization not having contracted with Show Management for the occupancy of space in the exhibition will be permitted to display or demonstrate its products, processes, or services, or distribute promotional materials, including business cards, in the exhibition hall, corridors, or any associated space. Any infringements of this policy constitute trespassing and will result in the prompt removal of the offending person(s) and/or all associated materials.
- Personal recording or videotaping is not allowed without Show Management approval.
- For the protection of all participants, we reserve the right to revoke the badge and The Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior.
- All transactions are final, no refunds.