EXHIBITOR RESOURCE CENTER
2023 Booth Contract
Returning exhibitors can complete the online contract below. The primary contact from your company should have received an email containing your company password. Please contact Matt Lawson with any questions.
2023 Exhibitor Services Manual
The Exhibitor Services Manual is your go-to resource for planning for the show. The Service Manual for 2023 is not yet available, please check back soon.
2023 Exhibitor Console
The SLTS Exhibitor Console is a “one-stop shop” where you can access all show services quickly and easily. To access, you will need the password found in the confirmation email that was sent to your company’s primary show contact.
What you will find in your Exhibitor Console:
- Exhibitor Service Manual – Important information regarding show rules and regulations, deadlines and ordering services through The Expo Group.
- Exhibitor Badge Registration – You must register all booth staff. Badges are not mailed prior to the show.
- Housing – Book your hotel rooms early for the best selection and price.
- Online Booth Profile – Update your company information that will be displayed online and used in the printed show directory.
- Digital Upgrades – Purchase upgrades to your eBooth to enhance your presence online.
- Leads and Outreach (available in November) – Send messages and make appointments with buyers prior to the show.
- Financial Information – View invoices and payment information.
Companies offering access to the Sports Licensing and Tailgate attendee list are not affiliated with the Show. Examples include emarketerss.com.
Please be aware that you may receive solicitations to from companies that are NOT affiliated with Emerald Expositions and the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show.
Examples of unauthorized directories or guides include The Fair Guide, the Expo-Guide, and ExhibitPros, all of which use the name of the Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show. Emerald Expositions and the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show are NOT affiliated with these publications.
If you have any doubts about a directory/guide solicitation using the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show name (for example, the solicitation requires payment made to an address in a foreign country), please contact Emerald Expositions.
Beware of Travel Scams
Emerald Expositions and the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show have partnered with EventSphere as the official housing coordinator.
Don’t be fooled by offers from other parties using the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show name – they are NOT affiliated with Emerald Expositions.
Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show Logos
As you announce your presence at Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show to your audience, you may utilize the name and logo of the show in your marketing materials solely and directly in connection with exhibiting at the show. However, under no circumstances may you ever modify in any way the name, logo, or other trademarks of the show.
Please refer to the terms and conditions attached to your Exhibit Space Contract for more detail and please contact Show Management with questions regarding your authorized use of the show’s trademarks.
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors