EXHIBITOR RESOURCE CENTER
Returning exhibitors can complete the online contract below. The primary contact from your company should have received an email containing your company password. Please contact Matt Lawson with any questions.
The SLTS Exhibitor Console is a “one-stop shop” where you can access all show services quickly and easily. To access, you will need the password found in the confirmation email that was sent to your company’s primary show contact.
Exhibitor Services Manual (ESM)
The Exhibitor Services Manual is your go-to resource for planning for the show. The Service Manual for 2024 will be available later this year.
Show Location: Las Vegas Convention Center – South Hall, Upper Level
Exhibit Hall Dates: January 24-26, 2024
Note: During the registration process, if a country outside of the United States is selected, you will have the option of requesting a Visa Letter of Invitation to be emailed to you.
Move-in Days & Times
Monday, January 22………..……. 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, January 23……………… 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Show Days & Times
Wednesday, January 24………… 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 25……………. 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, January 26…………………. 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Move-out Days & Times
Friday, January 26………………… 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Emerald partners with vendors to provide services to you related to your participation with our brands and platforms and as such, you may receive communications from them from time to time.
IMPORTANT: You may be contacted by third-party companies purportedly offering services related to the event. Please be aware that, despite potentially confusing language in their solicitations to you, many of these companies are not affiliated in any way with the event, are not endorsed by us, and may be offering services that are either subpar, misleading, or fraudulent. We do not in any way endorse or condone these companies, and we are not responsible for their behavior. Any business arrangements regarding the event that you may make through unaffiliated third-party companies are at your own risk and expense.
If you receive solicitation from companies attempting to sell you our attendee list we ask that you forward those emails to email@example.com for our cybersecurity experts to follow up. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are pleased to announce the following list of official, authorized service providers.
- Registration – Maritz Global Events (MGE)
- Official Show Planner/Floorplan Vendor Online exhibitor contract, exhibitor console, Connect™, mobile app a2z/Personify
- Official Decorator, furnishings, freight, labor – Freeman
- Official Housing Provider – Eventsphere
- Lead Retrieval – Maritz Global Events (MGE)
- Targeted Email Marketing/List Rental – Reach Marketing
Matt Lawson, Sales Director
Contracted Exhibitors can contact Maddie to discuss sponsorship opportunities, questions or if help is needed.
Madeline McKenna, Customer Success Manager
General Service Contractor
Freeman – Official Decorator
firstname.lastname@example.org / 888-508-5054
Marketing and Promotional Opportunities (outside of Sponsorship)
Dean Cechvala, Marketing Manager
About the Exhibitor Console
What you will find in your Exhibitor Console
✔ Exhibitor Service Manual – Important information regarding show rules and regulations, deadlines and ordering services through Freeman.
✔ Exhibitor Badge Registration – You must register all booth staff. Badges are not mailed prior to the show.
✔ Housing – Book your hotel rooms early for the best selection and price.]
✔ Online Booth Profile – Update your company information that will be displayed online and used in the printed show directory.
✔ Digital Upgrades – Purchase upgrades to your eBooth to enhance your presence online.
✔ Leads and Outreach (available in November) – Send messages and make appointments with buyers prior to the show.
✔ Financial Information – View invoices and payment information.
Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show Logos
As you announce your presence at Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show to your audience, you may utilize the name and logo of the show in your marketing materials solely and directly in connection with exhibiting at the show. However, under no circumstances may you ever modify in any way the name, logo, or other trademarks of the show.
Please refer to the terms and conditions attached to your Exhibit Space Contract for more detail and please contact Show Management with questions regarding your authorized use of the show’s trademarks.
Please be aware that you may receive solicitations to from companies that are NOT affiliated with Emerald Expositions and the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show
- Attendee List: Companies offering access to the Sports Licensing and Tailgate attendee list are not affiliated with the Show. Examples include emarketerss.com.
- Directories or Guides: Examples of unauthorized directories or guides include The Fair Guide, the Expo-Guide, and ExhibitPros, all of which use the name of the Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show. Emerald Expositions and the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show are NOT affiliated with these publications. If you have any doubts about a directory/guide solicitation using the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show name (for example, the solicitation requires payment made to an address in a foreign country), please contact Emerald Expositions.
- Beware of Travel Scams: Emerald Expositions and the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show have partnered with EventSphere as the official housing coordinator. Don’t be fooled by offers from other parties using the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show name – they are NOT affiliated with Emerald Expositions.
Exhibitor Onboarding Program
Please note the following corrections from the Webinar Recording (Demystify show services with Freeman):
- A 3’ side drape was mentioned when the side drape is 8’ for booths except for cash & carry. Cash & carry booths are 3’ side drapes.
- The booth ID sign size was listed incorrectly (7”x44” was listed). The booth ID sign size is 11” x 17”.
- Chairs included in the booth package were listed incorrectly (Limerick chairs) when they should be “side chairs.”
- Priority Return labels are available in Freeman Online. It was inaccurately stated on the webinar that early return labels were not available.