More products, more innovation, more opportunity!
If your store sells sports-related licensed products or tailgating supplies, the Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show is where you should be to shop more than 360 exhibitors with products licensed by every college and team you can imagine. Countless items are available across all categories – from apparel and accessories to toys and souvenirs.
All of the major leagues and collegiate teams are represented here. This is your chance to see what your customers are going to want next season!
Networking events and educational sessions allow you to see what your peers are up to and gain ideas that you can take home and implement in your own store right away.
Plus, the License to Buy discount program offers incentives for buyers to place orders right on the show floor! You can’t get this kind of deal anywhere else.
Thousands of key retailers and universities attended last year. Check out the company you’ll keep.
Who Should Attend?
Any retailer that sells licensed products in their stores, schools and universities:
- Independent & Chain Sporting Goods Stores
- Mass Market
- Warehouse/Wholesale Clubs
- Licensed Specialty Shops
- Drug & Convenience Stores
- College Book Stores
- Professional & Collegiate Teams and Leagues
- Department Stores
- Collectibles/Gift Stores
- Discount Stores
- Mail Order/Catalog Houses
- Grocery Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Sporting Venues
- Online Retailers
- And More
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors