Days after winning an Olympic gold medal as part of the 2016 United States Women’s Basketball Team, Seattle Storm rookie Breanna Stewart also learned that she has the top-selling jersey in the WNBA, according to media reports.
Stewart is one of six 2016 U.S. Olympians to make the Top 10 list for WNBA jersey sales. The list includes:
1. Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm
2. Skylar Diggins, Dallas Wings
3. Elena Delle Donne, Chicago Sky
4. Maya Moore, Minnesota Lynx
5. Shoni Schimmel, New York Liberty
6. Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury
7. Candace Parker, Los Angeles Sparks
8. Diana Taurasi, Phoenix Mercury
9. Sue Bird, Seattle Storm
10. Tamika Catchings, Indiana Fever
Stewart’s team, the Storm, is the top-selling team in the league. The Dallas Wings, Minnesota Lynx, Chicago Sky and Los Angeles Sparks round out the top five, respectively. — M.Q.